Individual Gage Pins - Metric - Steel - Z - 17.82 - 20.37
WESTport Gage offers the Class X pin gage sets and gage pin libraries. Class X Gage Pin Sets provide the same "features" as our Class Z pin gages but with .00004" tolerance limit and .00002" roundness limit.
Gage pins are used to make quick and accurate measurements for GO/NOGO fixed limit gaging and are economically priced. Calculate distances between holes, gage slot widths, set micrometers, snap gages and measure the size and depth of a hole with gage pins available in both english and metric sizes. Gage pins are two inches long and come with the size and serial number laser etched on each piece. The gage pin material is 52100 bearing steel heat treated to Rockwell C 60-62 with an 8 microfinish or better. Size deviation is .0001" and roundness geometry is .00005".
A closer gage pin tolerance (.0001) provides for more accuracy than the competitors Class ZZ gage pin and gage pin sets; an industry exclusive manufactured by the worldwide leader in gage pins, Meyer Gage. Pin gages are available in plus or minus tolerances. Sizes range from .011" to 1.000" English and .21mm to 25.41mm Metric. All gage pin sets and gage pin libraries are traceable to NIST and are supplied with a Free NIST certificate of accuracy.
MORE FEATURES THAN GAGES COSTING TWICE THE PRICE.
- English gages with .0001" limit
- Centerless lapped
- Surface finish 8 microfinish or better
- Heat treated to a hardness of 60-62 Rockwell C
- Boxes and gages both marked
- Size and serial number laser etched on each piece (M-O not etched)
- Material: 52100 Bearing Steel
- No sharp edges
- Members 2- long
- Gages are traceable to N.I.S.T.
- FREE NIST certificate of accuracy
- Checking locations
- Measuring hole sizes and depth
- GO & NO/GO gaging
- Setting micrometers
- Checking distances between holes