Fowler Digital Micrometers - 0 - 25mm - .001mm - Premium - Ratchet
For the convenience of clear, easy to read numbers on a digital counter in a metric micrometer, Fowler offers the 52-223 series. Every .05mm is numbered on the thimble for added reliability.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame; heat insulated frame on sizes up to 4".
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome.
- Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
- Diameter of measuring faces is 6.5mm.
- Digital counter reads to .01mm with .001mm on vernier (100-”300mm no vernier).
- Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
- Positive locking nut on spindle.
- Accuracy: .001mm
- Parallelism: .001mm for 0-”25mm
- Flatness: .00076mm
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes wrench and fitted case.