Black Ox Class ZZ Gage Pin Set
.061" - .250" - 190 gages
WESTport Gage offers the Class ZZ pin gage sets and gage pin libraries with a durable protective black oxide.
Gage pins are used to make quick and accurate measurements for GO/NOGO fixed limit gaging and are economically priced. Calculate distances between holes, gage slot widths, set micrometers, snap gages and measure the size and depth of a hole with gage pins available in both english and metric sizes. Gage pins are two inches long and come with the size and serial number laser etched on each piece. The gage pin material is 52100 bearing steel heat treated to Rockwell C 60-62 with an 8 microfinish or better. Size deviation is .0001" and roundness geometry is .00005".
Pin gages are available in plus or minus tolerances. Sizes range from .011" to 1.000" English and .21mm to 25.41mm Metric. All gage pin sets and gage pin libraries are traceable to NIST and are supplied with a Free NIST certificate of accuracy.
- Black Oxide treatment
- Class ZZ .0002" tolerance Box and gages clearly marked No sharp edges
- All gages 2" long
- Your choice of plus or minus toler-ance
- Certificate of conformance to ANSI B89.1.5-1998
- Measuring hole size and depth checking locations
- Go & Nogo gaging
- Inspect holes, or slots for pass / fail conditions
- Check micrometers and calipers
- Black OX surface treatment
- Centerless Ground
- 10 micro-inch finish
- Heat treated to 60-62 Rockwell C Each gage with .0002" limit
- Roundness Geometry .0001" limit
|Set of:||190 gages|