Cylindrical Reversible Plug Gages Steel - Metric - Steel X - 10.311-12.95 - DOUBLE END - 50.8 mm
Reversible cylindrical plug gages, sometimes referred to as reversible plain plug gages are used to check a drilled hole. The reversible plug gage features that when one end becomes worn or damaged, the gage member can be reversed providing exceptional value, essentially two gage members for the price of one.
The diameters are ring lapped to size and hand polished providing for superior accuracy and ensuring maximum gage wearability. Reversible Plug gages are available with GO and NOGO members in Class XXX, XX, X, Y and Z and conform to ANSI specifications. Aluminum gage bodies anodized green for GO and red for NO GO provide quick positive identification. The gagemaker's tolerances will be applied plus on the GO member and minus on the NO GO member unless otherwise specified.
Reversible style plug gages are available in steel, chrome and carbide. Steel gages are made of high quality 52100 tool steel hardened to Rockwell C60-64 and cold stabilized to minimum size and form variations throughout the exceptionally long life of the reversible plug gage. Gages are 2.0" in length. Special length gages are available up to 6.0" length. All gages are ground lapped to a 5 micro inch surface finish or better. Cylindrical steel and chrome reversible plug gages are available from .015" - 1.0100". Carbide reversible plug gages are available from .040" - .761" (.39 mm - 25.65 mm).
Special features such as depth notches, air flats, pilots, radius, and chamfers are priced on request. WESTport Gage provides a Certificate of Accuracy, traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), free of charge with every reversible plug gage.
- Reversible plug gages are used to check a drilled hole
- Reversible gage members provides two gages for the price of one
- Available with GO and NOGO members
- Class XXX, XX, X, Y and Z
- Gages are 2.0" in length
- Precision hand lapped to a 3 micro inch finish to provide superior accuracy and optimum finish
- Manufactured to the high end of the ANSI specifications to provide maximum wearability
- Final inspection of gages is completed in an environmentally controlled ISO 17025 laboratory