TOOL-A-THON SPECIAL - Fowler Digital Micrometers - 0 - 1 Inch - .0001 Inch - Economy - Ratchet
Featuring clear, easy to read numbers on a digital counter, Fowler's digit counter micrometers are an economical, fast and easy-to-use addition to the machinist's toolchest, the shop floor or in the QC area.
- Hammertone grey baked enamel frame with heat insu- lated frames.
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome.
- Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
- Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
- Ratchet stop thimble on all models.
- Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
- Positive locking nut on spindle.
- Accuracy: .00016"
- Parallelism: .00005" for 0"-1"
- Flatness: .00003"
- Sets and sizes over 1" include standards.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes wrench and fitted case.