Dial Calipers - 0-150 - .02 mm
A caliper is a device used to measure the distance between two symmetrically opposing sides. Calipers typically use a precise slide movement for inside, outside, depth or step measurements. WESTport is an authorized distributor of Dial, Electronic (Digital), Vernier and Specialty Calipers. Some caliper types are used for comparing or transferring dimensions.
- Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth and step measurements
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Silky smooth movement throughout/li>
- Dial hand completes one revolution per each .100 Inch.
- Thumbroll for rapid setting.
- Knurled lock assures precise settings.
- Includes fitted case.