Thread Measuring Wires - 11 - Inch - 3
- Thread Measuring Wires together with a micrometer, quickly & accurately measure pitch diameters of external threads
- Thread measuring wire are perfect for calibrating and checking for wear on thread plug gages
- Thread measuring wires are calibrated within .000005" of the calibrated size on the label
- Thread measuring wires are within .000020" of best wire diameter for specified tpi (threads per inch)
- Roundness within .00010"
- Taper does not exceed .00010"
- Standard 2" lengths
- Packaged 3 wires in a screw top vial
- Minimum hardness of RC 62.5
- Surface finished lapped, 1 MU AA
- Exceeds Federal specifications ASME/ANSI B1.2 and B1.6M
- Free NIST certificate of accuracy