Taperlock Cylindrical Plug Gages - Inch - Steel - XX - .230-.365 - DOUBLE END - 3/4
Taperlock plug gages are used to gage large diameters. Cylindrical taperlock plug gages are manufactured per ANSI/ASME B47.1 AGD standard and ANSI/ASME B89.1.5 standards. Taperlock style gages can be quickly changed by popping out the gage member and press fitting a new member into the handle. The taperlock gage is so-called because of the tapered shank, which locks into the tapered hole in the end of the handle. The taperlock design provides added holding strength necessary for intermediate size ranges during gaging.
The taperlock plug gage is the time honored standard of the American Gage Design Committee for gages up to 1.5 inches in diameter. Gages are ring lapped to size and hand polished providing for superior accuracy and ensuring maximum gage wearability. Gage makers tolerance will be applied plus on the GO member and minus on the NO GO member unless otherwise specified.
Taperlock plug gages are available with GO and NOGO members in Class XXX, XX, X, Y and Z and manufactured to American Gage Design (AGD) standards. Taperlock plug gages are available in steel, chrome or carbide in sizes from .105" - 1.150". Special features such as depth notches, special lengths, air flats, easy entry pilots, whistle notches, radius, and chamfers are priced on request. WESTport Gage provides a Certificate of Accuracy, traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), free of charge with every taperlock cylindrical plug gage.
- Taperlock design provides added holding strength necessary for intermediate size ranges during gaging
- Taperlock plug gages are available with GO and NOGO members
- Available in Class XXX, XX, X, Y and Z
- Precision hand lapped to a 3 micro inch finish to provide superior accuracy and optimum finish
- Manufactured to the high end of the ANSI specifications to provide maximum wearability
- Final inspection of gages is completed in an environmentally controlled ISO 17025 laboratory
- Designed for size ranges from .105" to 1.150"
- Taperlock plug gages are available in steel and chrome
- Free NIST certificate of accuracy