- Adjustable magnification; tooling flexibility.
- Less costly tooling.
- Higher air pressure: cleans part surface more effectively.
- Two masters provide greater traceability.
- More manufacturers; wide compatibility.
Differential (Single Master) Gages
- Higher magnification, discrimination; longer range.
- Greater tool-to-part clearance reduces wear, speeds usage..
- Better stability, dependability; no drift. Better for automatic control applications, and data collection for SPC.
- TSingle master makes gage easier, quicker to set.