Tool-A-Thon Special - Fowler Standard Micrometers - 6 - 12 Inch - Inch - .001 Inch - Interchangeable Anvil
Fowler's Interchangeable Anvil Micrometers are very popular in machine and auto repair and for all other applications requiring a versatile micrometer. Each micrometer is equipped with a series of easily interchangeable anvils to fulfill the ranges listed. Standards are also included to accurately adjust the required range.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame.
- Graduations (.001" or .01mm) are microfine on satin chrome for easy reading.
- Each anvil is fitted with an adjusting collar to set the overall dimension.
- Spindle thread is hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Diameter of measuring face: .256" (0-”12") or .295" (12-”20")
- Ratchet stop ensures exact readings.
- A wrench is included for fast, easy zero adjustment on the sleeve.
- Positive lever locking clamp assures accurate settings.
- Standards are included with each set.
- Accuracy: .001" for 0-”1" (.01mm for 0-”25mm)
- Parallelism: .0004" for 0-”1" (.010mm for 0-”25mm)
- Flatness: .00003" (.00076mm)
- Includes fitted case.