Fowler Standard Micrometers - 19 - 20 - Inch - .001 Inch - Large Capacity
For larger applications, Series No. 52-240 is available in sizes up to a 20". Each micrometer offers superior design and workmanship to ensure high precision and a long life-”and at economical prices.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel finish.
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish and carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
- Friction or ratchet stop thimble for exact and repetitive readings.
- Flatness: .00003"
- Accuracy: .0001" for 0-1"; parallelism: .00005" for 0-1".
- Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
- Positive lever locking clamp
- Spindle thread hardened, ground and lapped for ultimate accuracy.
- Anvil & spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on tips.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes a wrench and fitted case.