Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 25mm - Metric - .01mm
Series No. 52-248 offers Fowler standards of fine quality and accuracy. A variety of sizes covers a range of measuring applications. Special Features:
• Hammertone blue baked enamel finish.
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish and carbide tipped measuring faces.
• Graduation: .01mm with standards for sizes 50mm and over.
• Diameter of measuring faces: 6.5mm
• Friction or ratchet stop thimble for exact and repetitive readings.
• Flatness: .00076mm
• Accuracy: .001mm for 0-25mm
• Parallelism: .000125mm for 0-25mm
• Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
• Anvil & spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on tips.
• All micrometers meet or exceed U.S. Federal specifications for accuracy.
• Includes a wrench and fitted case.