Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 1 Inch - Inch - .001 Inch - Indicating
Tool operates as a GO/NO GO gage and as a limited run, sensitive indicating micrometer with a resolution of .00005".
- Insulated frame with satin chrome finish.
- Wider, micro-fine graduations on satin chrome finish for easy reading.
- Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Anvil withdraws .060" to insert or remove the piece being measured.
- All parts subject to wear are fully hardened for a long life of reliability.
- Retracting button is convenient to the operator's hand; uniform pressure is exerted at all times.
- After setting micrometer, the spindle can be locked & tolerance hands set as desired.
- A wrench is included for quick and easy zero adjustment on the sleeve.
- Graduation of head: .001"
- Graduation of indicator: .00005"
- Flatness: .000012"
- Indicated accuracy to .00015"
- Minimum dial reading: .00005"
- Diameter of spindle: .256"
- Standard included with 2" model.
- Includes fitted case.