TOOL-A-THON SPECIAL - Fowler Digital Micrometers - 0 - 1 Inch - .0001 Inch - Ball - Anvil
Ball Anvil Micrometers measure dimensions from the inside of holes to outside edges with the accuracy and convenience of easy to read numbers on a digital counter. The spherical anvil or spindle contacts the inside curved surface at a single point for accurate gaging to .0001".
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome. Digital counter reads to .001"; sleeve reads to .0001".
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame furnished with deluxe heat insulator.
- No. 52-244-201-1 spindle hardened and precision ground with a carbide tipped measuring face.
- No. 52-244-301-1 anvil is hardened and precision ground.
- Spindle thread hardened, ground & lapped.
- Ratchet stop thimble on all models.
- Positive locking nut on spindle.
- Accuracy = .00016".
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes wrench for quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve and a fitted case.
|typeMicrometer||Ball - Anvil|