TOOL-A-THON SPECIAL - Fowler Standard Micrometers - 2 - 3 Inch - Inch
An advanced design micrometer series featuring superior quality, perfect balance and full-finish tapered frame. Economical in price, these tools receive special care in design and workmanship to ensure high precision and long life. Fowler Micrometers meet or exceed Federal specifications for accuracy. The perfect micrometer for all around measuring.
- Satin chrome finish forged steel frame is tapered for hard to get at locations.
- Decimal equivalents on frame are black for good contrast against the satin chrome.
- Sleeve and thimble have microfine black graduations contrasted with satin chrome.
- Anvil and spindle carefully hardened and precision ground, with microlapped ends.Ultra-positive locking clamp to ensure reliable measure- ment setting at all times.
- Smooth action friction or ratchet style thimbles for exact and repetitive settings.
- Wear-resistant carbide faces on anvil and spindle preci- sion ground and microlapped.
- Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
- Flatness: .00003"
- Parallelism: .00005"
- Accuracy: .0001"
- A spanner wrench is included with each tool for quick and easy zero adjustment.
- Includes fitted case.
- Includes standard for 1-”2" sizes.