TOOL-A-THON SPECIAL - Fowler Standard Micrometers - 5 - 6 Inch - Inch - .001 Inch - Standard
The Fowler No. 52-253 series of outside micrometers features exceptional quality and accuracy.
Distinct figures and graduations on the non-glare, satin chrome background permit easy reading, and the ribbed frame allows for measuring with extra ease and comfort.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel finish.
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish and carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Graduation: .001"
- Includes standard with sizes 2" and over.
- Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
- Friction or ratchet stop thimble for exact and repetitive readings.
- Flatness: .00003"
- Accuracy: .0001" for 0-1"
- Parallelism: .00005" for 0-1"
- Positive lever locking clamp ensures reliable measurement.
- Anvil & spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on tips.
- All micrometers meet or exceed U.S. Federal specifications for accuracy.
- Includes a wrench and fitted case.