TOOL-A-THON SPECIAL - Fowler Standard Micrometers - 3 - 4 Inch - Inch - .0001 Inch - Standard
The Fowler No. 52-240 series offers a wide variety of sizes to cover a range of measuring needs. Fowler micrometers are of the finest quality available-”at prices that defy competition. Special care in design and workmanship create a long lasting precision tool.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel finish.
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish and carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
- Friction or ratchet stop thimble for exact and repetitive readings.
- Flatness: .00003"
- Accuracy: .0001" for 0-1"; parallelism: .00005" for 0-1".
- Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
- Positive lever locking clamp
- Spindle thread hardened, ground and lapped for ultimate accuracy.
- Anvil & spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on tips.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes a wrench and fitted case.