Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 25mm - Metric - .01mm
Series No. 52-248 offers Fowler standards of fine quality and accuracy. A variety of sizes covers a range of measuring applications.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel finish.
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish and carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Graduation: .01mm with standards for sizes 50mm and over.
- Diameter of measuring faces: 6.5mm
- Friction or ratchet stop thimble for exact and repetitive readings.
- Flatness: .00076mm
- Accuracy: .001mm for 0-25mm
- Parallelism: .000125mm for 0-25mm
- Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
- Anvil & spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on tips.
- All micrometers meet or exceed U.S. Federal specifications for accuracy.
- Includes a wrench and fitted case.