Fowler Standard Micrometers - 4 - 5 Inch - Inch - .001 Inch
Fowler's 0-”1" travel Tubular Inside Micrometers-”with ranges from 2" through 12"-”measure inside dimensions precisely and accurately.
- Carbide faced measuring tips are spherical to make positive point contact against the inside wall surface.
- Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on ends.
- Spindle thread hardened, ground & lapped.
- Microfine graduations (.001") on a satin chrome finish permit easy reading.
- Positive locking nut on all models except #52-236-003.
- Each micrometer can also be used as an adjustable linear standard bar within each range.
- 0-”1" travel on all models.
- Quick, easy zero adjustment on the sleeve.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Price includes a wrench and a fitted case.
- It is recommended for optimal accuracy that the inside micrometer be calibrated by an outside micrometer or ring gage.