Fowler Standard Micrometers - 1 - 2 Inch - Inch - .001 Inch - Hub
Fowler Hub Micrometers are designed for taking accurate measurements of a hub protruding from a tube and other similar difficult applications. The Convenient, compact design permits rapid checking in areas where conventional style micrometers cannot be used. The unique shape of the narrow frame allows the micrometer to be inserted into the bore of the hub for taking fast, easy measurements.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame.
- Graduations (.001" or .01mm) are microfine on satin chrome finish for easy reading.
- Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
- Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Diameter of measuring faces = .256".
- All models feature a ratchet-stop thimble for exact and repetitive readings.
- Positive lever locking clamp
- A wrench is furnished with each micrometer for fast, easy zero adjustment on the sleeve.
- Accuracy = .0001" for 0-”1" (.001mm for 0-”25mm)
- Flatness = .00003" (.00076mm)
- Parallelism = .00005" for 0-”1" (.00125mm for 0-”25mm)
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes a fitted case.