Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 25mm - Metric - .01mm - Disc
Fowler Disc Micrometers simplify measuring thickness of difficult, closely spaced sections, ribs, keys, fins, cutting edges on forming tools, chordal thickness of gear teeth and more. The extra large diameter disc will enter normally inaccessible places such as narrow grooves, slots and recesses.
- Dim.-œA-: .787", Dim.-œB-:.315", Dim."C":.039", Dim."D":.250"
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame is tapered for hard-to-get-at places.
- Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on measuring faces.
- Positive lever locking clamp.
- Quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve
- Ratchet thimble for repeatability
- Flatness: .00004"
- Accuracy and parallelism: 1" & 2": .00016"; 3" & 4": .00024".
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes fitted case.