Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 25mm - Metric - .01mm - Digital Thread
Fowler Screw Thread Micrometers are convenient for measuring pitch diameters of 60 degree unified screw threads. Available in inch and metric models. Fowler Screw Thread Micrometers will give you years of reliable and accurate service. All sets include a complete set of anvils. Individual anvils are also available. The satin chrome finished forged steel frame is furnished with a heat insulator which serves to isolate heat from the operator's hand, assuring you of exceptionally accurate measurements at all times. Additionally, the frame is curved for hard to get at places. Screw Thread Micrometers are available in 0-1" (0-”25mm) and 1-”2" (25-”50mm) sizes. Special Features:
• Graduations (.001" or .01mm) are microfine on satin chrome finish for easy reading.
• Ratchet stop thimble permits exact and repetitive read- ings.
• Positive locking clamp.
• Both the "V"-anvil and conical spindle are made of a high grade special steel.
• 1-”2" and 25-”50mm sizes are furnished with a setting standard.
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• All sets come furnished with a deluxe fitted case and a complete set of anvils.