Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 25mm - Metric - .001mm - Tube
Fowler Rod-Anvil Tube Micrometers are positioned at a 90° angle in respect to the axis of the spindle, making it practical and convenient for measuring wall thickness of tubings and other workpieces with cylindrical walls.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame.
- Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground.
- Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
- Positive lever-locking clamp.
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish permit easy reading.
- Measurements can be taken at locations far from the end due to the protruded rod-anvil design.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes wrench for quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve and fitted case.