Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 150 mm - Metric - .01 mm - Sets
Sets Fowler's No. 52-217 series of Micrometer Sets offers you fine quality and accuracy in a range of metric sizes. All sets include a deluxe fitted wooden case, adjusting wrenches and setting standards.
- Each micrometer is graduated in .01mm with microfine graduations contrasting on easy to read satin chrome finish.
- Carbide tips on every size, with a microlap finish on the measuring faces..
- 25mm and 50mm sizes feature friction thimbles; larger sizes (75-”300mm) have ratchet stops.
- Positive lever locking clamps ensure reliable measure- ment at all times..
- Spindle thread hardened, ground and lapped. Anvil and spindle hardened, precision ground with microlap finish on tips.
- Adjusting wrenches permit quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frames
- Accuracy: .001mm for 0-”25mm
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.