Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 100mm - Metric - Sets
Fowler's Swiss Style micrometers are made exclusively for Fowler. A great value-”they offer the same fine features and quality that you expect from comparable tools at a fraction of the cost.
- Unique friction design allows one hand operation.
- .0001" graduations.
- Swiss style design, balance and quality.
- Friction/Ratchet thimble assures you of consistent readings at all times. Barrel, thimble and frame are satin chrome finished; microfine graduations allow easy read- ing.
- Accuracy: ± .0001" for 0-”1" and 1-”2" sizes.
- Measuring faces are carbide tipped.
- A wrench is included, permitting quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
- Flatness: .00003". Parallelism: .00005" for the 0-”1" measuring range.
- Fully insulated frame isolates heat from the operator's hand.
- One piece design, extremely well balanced, lightweight (0-”1" size weighs only 7-3/4 oz.)
- Positive lever-locking clamp ensures reliable measurement at all times.
- Includes standards for sizes 2" and over.
- Spindle diameter .256". Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground.
- Meets or exceeds Fed. specs for accuracy.
- Includes a fitted case.