Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 1 Inch - Inch - .0001 Inch - Tube
Fowler Rod-Anvil Tube Micrometers are positioned at a 90° angle in respect to the axis of the spindle, making it practical and convenient for measuring wall thickness of tubings and other workpieces with cylindrical walls. Special Features:
• Hammertone blue baked enamel frame.
• Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground.
• Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
• Positive lever-locking clamp.
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish permit easy reading.
• Measurements can be taken at locations far from the end due to the protruded rod-anvil design.
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Includes wrench for quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve and fitted case.