Fowler Standard Micrometers - 0 - 1 Inch - Inch - .0001 Inch
Fowler Micrometer heads offer unsurpassed accuracy for a wide variety of applications-”used for the most demanding requirements in optical instruments, machine tools, staging fixtures, XYZ mounts, special gages & tooling, microstages, and more. Micrometer heads are available in conventional vernier style or convenient mechanical digital style.
- Sharp microfine graduations (.001" or .0001" ) on a satin chrome finish.
- Spindle dia.(all styles): .256"
- Spindle is hardened and precision ground of special steel; spindle face microlap finished. Measuring faces are carbide tipped.
- Thimble and sleeve are satin chrome finished. Zero adjustment on the sleeve.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Price includes fitted case.