Fowler - Square Gage Block Set - Inch - Zirconia Ceramic - 36 - AS1 - Square - Square Ceramic
Fowler's Square Ceramic Gage Block Sets are manufactured to the same high precision as our rectangular sets. Zirconia Ceramic Gage Blocks are available in 36 and 81 piece sets and in two grades. Square in shape, they are constructed of high grade zirconia ceramic, lapped for high accuracy... and very competitively priced with steel gage blocks.
- Ceramic Gage Blocks resist corrosion and defacement and require no protective coating.
- Blocks feature a coefficient of expansion only 2 x 10-6/C° different than steel blocks. They are carefully inspected for accurate size, tolerance, length and flatness.
- Sizes are clearly etched on each block.
- Each set includes Certificate of Inspection traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology and a deluxe case.
- Calibrated to Fowler specifications which meet or exceed ASME B89.1.9-2002.
Set Includes: 36 pcs. in wood case.
1 Block .050 Inch
9 Blocks .1001 Inch thru .1009 Inch step of .0001 Inch
9 Blocks .101 Inch thru .109 Inch step of .001 Inch
9 Blocks .110 Inch thru .190 Inch step of .01 Inch
5 Blocks .100 Inch, .200 Inch, .300 Inch, 400 Inch and .500 Inch
3 Blocks 1.000 Inch, 2.000 Inch and 4.000 Inch