Fowler - Rectangular Gage Block Set - Inch - 82 - AS1 - Rectangular - Rect Carbide
Carbide Rectangular Gage Block Sets are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Fowler Tungsten Carbide Rectangular and Square Gage Block Sets are selected for stability, durability and fine grain structure with a hardness of 70 RC. With this metal, a surface finish of less than .2 millionths (.005 microns) is ensured and gives maximum wringability which is appreciated by users of steel and chromium carbide gages.
- The surface finish process removes all peaks, leaving a 100% surface resistant to wear, ensuring long life within the original accuracy tolerance and retained wringability.
- Edges of gaging faces are reinforced for a smooth radius.
- Certificates of accuracy are furnished as standard with sets to the following grade: ASME B89.1.9-2002
- Tungsten carbide resists high corrosion, making it ideal for continuous handling. It is also slow to react to Inchhot hands Inch with a low coefficient of expansion.
- Inch surface finish .2 millionths; metric surface finish is .005 microns.
- Includes fitted case.
Sets Includes: 82 pcs. in wood case.
9 Blocks .1001" thru .1009" step of .0001"
49 Blocks .101" thru .149" step of .001"
19 Blocks .050" thru .950" step of .050"
4 Blocks 1.000" thru 4.000" step of 1.000"
1 Block .10005"