Fowler Digital Micrometers - 2 - 3 Inch - .0001 Inch - Premium - Ratchet
Fowler's Digital Micrometers feature clear, easy to read numbers on the digital counter. As an added assurance of error free readings, every thousandth is numbered on the thimble. The digit counter reads to .001"; reads to .0001" on the sleeve.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame; heat insulated frame on sizes up to 4".
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome.
- Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
- Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
- Ratchet stop thimble on all models.
- Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
- Positive locking nut on spindle.
- Accuracy: .0001"
- Parallelism: .00005" for 0-”1"
- Flatness: .00003"
- Sets and sizes over 1" includes standards.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes wrench and fitted case.