Electronic Calipers - 0 - 6 Inch (0 - 150mm)
0 - 6 Inch (0 - 150mm) ProMax-Cal Electronic Caliper
Fowler's ProMax-Cal calipers include all the fine features
of the Ultra-Cal III®, including Sylvac's patented, high accuracy capacitive sensor and the addition of a thumb wheel.
- Offers 4-way measurement-”depth, inside, outside and step.
- Resolution .0005"(.01mm)
- Accuracy: .001"(.03mm)
- Jaw Thickness: .118"
- Jaw Length Top: 1.5"
- Jaw Length Bottom: .625"
- Sliding internal top cross jaw.
- Hardened stainless steel construction.
- Temperature range 5 to 40C° working; -20 to 60C° in storage
- Completely re-engineered measuring sensor, a marked improvement of the already proven Sylvac capacitive measuring system.
- Incremental floating zero. Deviations are read out directly with no math.
- Direct inch/metric conversion.
- Increased measuring, tracking speed of approximately 60"/second.
- Large, high contrast LCD display indicates in/mm, hold, and zero functions.
- New hold feature freezes display for later viewing. Ideal for hard to reach places.
- Low drain, high efficiency lithium wafer battery
(environmentally safe for disposal) offers 4500 hrs. of continuous on time. Life extended 2-”3 years with use of on/off switch.
- Direct RS-232C output; allows connection of the tool to any computer or printer with no interface necessary! Simply hook up the tool with the specially constructed opto-electronic cable (with 9 pin serial connector) and enjoy direct SPC output. This feature alone will save many dollars over gages requiring additional interfaces.