Digital Cylinder Bore Gages - 150 - 600 - Metric - 6 - 24 - Digital - Inch - 15 Inch (380mm)
Fowler/Bowers Digital Cylinder Bore Gages are an innovation in bore diameter measurement. One gage covers four different mechanical dial gage options: .00005"/.001mm, .0005"/01mm.
The display can be set to function on either inch or metric with switchable resolution, depending on the workpiece tolerance. With programmable preset on “min value”, once the gage has been set with a single button press after a sweep of the gage, the component bore size can be read from the display.
All size values can be downloaded to a printer for hard copy record or to an SPC station for process control.
Gage\Measure Depth: 6 Inch (150mm)
Ring Included (If Applicable):
- Displays actual bore diameter or comparative results (Min Memory Hold)
- Inch/metric conversion
- Switchable resolution .00005"/.001mm, .0005"/.01mm
- RS232 output for SPC or printer
- Fast simple checking for bores—size, ovality, taper, etc.
- Lightweight ABS gage shroud for extra strength and protection
- Tungsten carbide contact points
- Thermally insulated for extra stability
- Robust construction for shop floor use
- 2-point measuring with 3-point centering.
|Size Range||6 - 24|