Dial Calipers - 6 - Inch - .001 Inch
A caliper is a device used to measure the distance between two symmetrically opposing sides. Calipers typically use a precise slide movement for inside, outside, depth or step measurements. WESTport is an authorized distributor of Dial, Electronic (Digital), Vernier and Specialty Calipers. Some caliper types are used for comparing or transferring dimensions.
Dial faces on Fowler's One-Rev Dial Calipers combine widely spaced microfine graduations, the protection of a covered rack and the accuracy of a hardened stainless
- Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth and step measurements
- Dial hand completes one revolution per each .100".
- Self-contained movement eliminates gear misalignment.
- Exclusive dual pinion drive mechanism reduces wear on rack and pinion.
- Beam graduated in .10" increments.
- Thumbroll for rapid setting.
- Hardened stainless steel throughout with measur- ing faces precision ground and microlapped for excep- tional accuracy.
- Knurled lock assures precise settings.
- Accuracy: .001" per 6".
- Adjustable dial reads directly to .001".
- Scale surface is satin chrome finished to prevent glare.
- Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth and step mea- surements.
- Includes fitted case.