A caliper is a device used to measure the distance between two symmetrically opposing sides. Calipers typically use a precise slide movement for inside, outside, depth or step measurements. WESTport is an authorized distributor of Dial, Electronic (Digital), Vernier and Specialty Calipers. Some caliper types are used for comparing or transferring dimensions.
With a dual reading face showing inch readings in black and metric readings in red, Fowler's Inch/Metric reading dial caliper is like having two dial calipers in one.
- Dial face reads in both inch (black) and metric (red).
- Hardened stainless steel throughout.
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurement.
- Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations.
- Covered, stainless steel rack.
- Includes fitted case.